Phoenixcoin Trading 47.1% Lower Over Last Week (PXC)
Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 17th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $147,675.00 and $54.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 47.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $103.72 or 0.01064581 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00040470 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.06 or 0.00287948 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008269 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002965 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005379 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004542 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004463 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.