Phoenixcoin (PXC) Reaches Market Cap of $223,645.00
Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $223,645.00 and approximately $219.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded up 5.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $192.27 or 0.02986551 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.12 or 0.00576671 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028026 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014675 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00023240 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00033480 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014098 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018028 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008936 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 69,624,525 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.