Phoenixcoin (PXC) Price Reaches $0.0019 on Exchanges
Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 11th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC on exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $138,665.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $122.99 or 0.02430313 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.75 or 0.00469317 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00021394 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00011050 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00022942 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00018153 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00010080 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005366 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,225 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.