Phoenixcoin (PXC) Price Hits $0.0019 on Exchanges
Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 21st. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $138,665.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.26 or 0.02299125 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.43 or 0.00482077 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00020142 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00010293 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00019968 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00017116 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009612 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00025125 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,225 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.