Phoenix Reaches Market Cap of $15.74 Million (PHX)
Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. Phoenix has a total market cap of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenix token can now be bought for approximately $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Switcheo Network and Coinrail. During the last seven days, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Binance, Bitbns, Kucoin, Huobi and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.