Phoenix (PHX) Market Cap Achieves $15.74 Million
Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 2nd. One Phoenix token can now be bought for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bitbns, Coinrail and Kucoin. Phoenix has a market capitalization of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001309 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000052 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Huobi, Binance and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.