Phoenix Hits Market Capitalization of $15.74 Million (PHX)
Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. One Phoenix token can currently be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Binance, Coinrail and Kucoin. Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Phoenix has traded 30.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00001215 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000514 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Kucoin, Binance, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.