Petro Matad Limited (OTCMKTS:PRTDF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 511,300 shares, a growth of 4,160.8% from the April 30th total of 12,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 114,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 4.5 days.
Petro Matad Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:PRTDF opened at $0.06 on Friday. Petro Matad has a 12-month low of $0.02 and a 12-month high of $0.11. The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.07 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.05.
About Petro Matad
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Petro Matad (PRTDF)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Petro Matad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petro Matad and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.