Pepe Cash (PEPECASH) Trading Down 3.7% Over Last Week
Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 3rd. During the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pepe Cash has a market capitalization of $38.78 million and approximately $97,104.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pepe Cash token can currently be bought for $0.0552 or 0.00000493 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX and Zaif.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008045 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $118.33 or 0.01056190 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016353 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008946 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00040048 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00089344 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.60 or 0.00183904 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00015726 BTC.
Pepe Cash Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders. Pepe Cash’s official website is rarepepedirectory.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Pepe Cash Token Trading
Pepe Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX and Zaif. It is not currently possible to purchase Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pepe Cash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.