Peerguess Price Tops $0.0140 (GUESS)
Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 22nd. Peerguess has a market capitalization of $155,245.00 and approximately $88.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Peerguess has traded 13.2% higher against the dollar. One Peerguess token can currently be purchased for $0.0140 or 0.00000161 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007521 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.77 or 0.00801419 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002756 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015098 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011484 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00040274 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00114293 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.00 or 0.00172288 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.