Peercoin (PPC) Trading 2% Lower Over Last 7 Days
Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 3rd. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar. Peercoin has a market cap of $74.95 million and $358,428.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peercoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.04 or 0.00027262 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, The Rock Trading, WEX and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,231.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,240.81 or 0.11120700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00030643 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00032153 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.98 or 0.00985661 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.25 or 0.00199396 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00024853 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A peer-to-peer crypto-currency design derived from Satoshi Nakamoto's Bitcoin. Proof-of-Stake replaces Proof-of-Work to provide most of the network security. Under this hybrid design proof-of-work mainly provides initial minting and is largely non-essential in the long run. Security level of the network is not highly enery dependent thus providing an energy efficient and more cost-competitive peer-to-peer crypto-currency. Proof-of-Stake is based on coin age and generated by each node via a hashing scheme bearing similarity to Bitcoins but over limited search space. Block chain history and transaction settlement are further protected by a centrally broadcasted checkpoint mechanism. “
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Poloniex, WEX, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Bit-Z, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, Coingi, YoBit, The Rock Trading, Tux Exchange and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.