Peercoin (PPC) Price Reaches $1.06 on Exchanges
Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. In the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 2.9% higher against the dollar. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $26.48 million and approximately $191,177.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.06 or 0.00016350 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitsane, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and SouthXchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6,518.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $516.60 or 0.07954060 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015380 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00017411 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.09 or 0.00247791 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021523 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $82.70 or 0.01273307 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015433 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003063 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00049043 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bittylicious, WEX, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Bitsane, CoinEgg, SouthXchange, Poloniex, BX Thailand, HitBTC, Livecoin, Tux Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.