PayCoin (XPY) Trading Down 3.6% Over Last Week
PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 12th. PayCoin has a market capitalization of $255,014.00 and $0.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, PayCoin has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One PayCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0214 or 0.00000350 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and BX Thailand.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00142893 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Version (V) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,931,219 coins. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. The official website for PayCoin is www.paycoin.com. The official message board for PayCoin is www.talkxpy.com.
Buying and Selling PayCoin
PayCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.