Paxos Standard Token Trading 0.5% Higher This Week (PAX)
Paxos Standard Token (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Paxos Standard Token has a total market cap of $120.28 million and $74.43 million worth of Paxos Standard Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paxos Standard Token token can now be bought for approximately $1.02 or 0.00025946 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, ZB.COM and DOBI trade. During the last seven days, Paxos Standard Token has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007980 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.22 or 0.00388191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002750 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.72 or 0.01701675 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00235291 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004979 BTC.
Paxos Standard Token Profile
Paxos Standard Token Token Trading
Paxos Standard Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, DOBI trade and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paxos Standard Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paxos Standard Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.