Paxos Standard (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Paxos Standard has a total market cap of $909.18 million and $101.20 million worth of Paxos Standard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Paxos Standard has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Paxos Standard coin can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00001849 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00016518 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.49 or 0.00047174 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000016 BTC.
About Paxos Standard
According to CryptoCompare, “Paxos Standard (PAX) is a stable coin owned by Paxos Trust Company, LLC. It combines the stability of the dollar with the efficiency of blockchain technology. Paxos is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services, which has deep experience and knowledge as an intermediary between fiat and digital assets. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, it offers the benefits of crypto-assets such as immutability and decentralized accounting. Since it is fully collateralized by dollars, Paxos Standard offers a liquid and digital alternative to cash, available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement and fully redeemable. Paxos Standard has been designed as an Ethereum token written according to the ERC-20 protocol so that anyone with an Ethereum wallet will be able to send and receive Paxos Standard tokens. The smart contract has been audited by smart contract auditors Nomic Labs and ChainSecurity, and nationally top-ranking auditing firm Withum will perform attestation procedures on their token and bank account balances on a month-end basis. Why Use Paxos Standard: Hold digital assets in PAX to limit exposure to volatilitySettle the cash component of digital asset transactions in dollar-equivalent denominationsMove between digital assets with ease and lower feesSettle transactions outside of traditional banking hoursTransact internationally more efficiently”
Buying and Selling Paxos Standard
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paxos Standard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paxos Standard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.