PAXEX (PAXEX) One Day Volume Tops $39.00
PAXEX (CURRENCY:PAXEX) traded down 36.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 13th. During the last seven days, PAXEX has traded down 26.1% against the dollar. PAXEX has a market cap of $97,221.00 and $39.00 worth of PAXEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAXEX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0079 or 0.00000126 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00036872 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded 44.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 75% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014882 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 51.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
PAXEX Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2018. PAXEX’s total supply is 14,304,876 coins and its circulating supply is 12,375,511 coins. PAXEX’s official Twitter account is @PAXEXc. PAXEX’s official website is www.paxexcoin.com.
PAXEX Coin Trading
PAXEX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAXEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAXEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAXEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAXEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAXEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.