Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. In the last seven days, Pax Dollar has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar. One Pax Dollar token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00002683 BTC on major exchanges. Pax Dollar has a market cap of $453.37 million and approximately $3.09 million worth of Pax Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00006535 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Pax Dollar Profile
USDP uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 10th, 2018. Pax Dollar’s total supply is 451,921,527 tokens. Pax Dollar’s official Twitter account is @paxosstandard and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pax Dollar is www.paxos.com/usdp. The official message board for Pax Dollar is medium.com/@paxosstandard.
Buying and Selling Pax Dollar
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pax Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pax Dollar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pax Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pax Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pax Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.