Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 18th. Patron has a market cap of $7.13 million and $12,849.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Patron has traded 29.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Patron coin can now be bought for about $0.0181 or 0.00000032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $38.91 or 0.00069410 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.50 or 0.00020516 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001784 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $383.81 or 0.00684666 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $49.76 or 0.00088771 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001784 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.90 or 0.00039059 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PATRON is an Ethereum-based social network media sharing marketplace. Influencers and social media (SNS) users from around the world can publish, discover, reserve, or sell influencer data on PATRON's platform on both web and mobile. PAT is an ERC20 utility token that serves as a currency on the PATRON platform. “
Buying and Selling Patron
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.