Patientory (PTOY) Price Hits $0.18 on Exchanges
Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 21st. During the last week, Patientory has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $12.84 million and approximately $304,287.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001707 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009681 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $124.99 or 0.01162440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00016724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00057469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00089533 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.40 or 0.00236216 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00020247 BTC.
Patientory Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.