Party City Holdco (PRTY) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Party City Holdco (NYSE: PRTY) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/5/2017 – Party City Holdco was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Party City Holdco Inc. is involved in designs, manufactures, contracts for manufacture and distributes party goods, including paper and plastic tableware, metallic and latex balloons, Halloween and other costumes, accessories, novelties, gifts and stationery. It also operates specialty retail party supply stores primarily in the United States and Canada. Party City Holdco Inc. is based in Elmsford, New York. “
- 8/3/2017 – Party City Holdco was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Party City Holdco was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/24/2017 – Party City Holdco was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – Party City Holdco was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/1/2017 – Party City Holdco was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/17/2017 – Party City Holdco was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Party City Holdco Inc. (NYSE PRTY) opened at 14.70 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $1.76 billion, a PE ratio of 15.19 and a beta of 2.69. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $15.15 and its 200-day moving average price is $14.95. Party City Holdco Inc. has a 52 week low of $12.65 and a 52 week high of $19.10.
Party City Holdco (NYSE:PRTY) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The specialty retailer reported $0.28 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.26 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $544.90 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $545.59 million. Party City Holdco had a return on equity of 13.97% and a net margin of 4.97%. Party City Holdco’s quarterly revenue was up 4.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $0.24 earnings per share. Analysts expect that Party City Holdco Inc. will post $1.28 EPS for the current year.
In related news, CEO James M. Harrison bought 65,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 4th. The shares were bought at an average price of $14.50 per share, with a total value of $942,500.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 969 shares in the company, valued at $14,050.50. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. 5.02% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Party City Holdco Inc is a holding company with no operating assets or operations. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned PC Nextco Holdings, LLC (PC Nextco), which owned PC Intermediate Holdings, Inc (PC Intermediate). As of December 31, 2016, PC Intermediate owned Party City Holdings Inc (PCHI).
Receive News & Ratings for Party City Holdco Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Party City Holdco Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.