ParkByte (PKB) Trading 7.7% Higher Over Last 7 Days
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 4th. ParkByte has a total market cap of $3.66 million and $51,360.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for $0.77 or 0.00006900 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. During the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 7.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00034223 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $109.86 or 0.00986823 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012535 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004163 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00032757 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009376 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.