ParkByte (PKB) Price Hits $0.78 on Major Exchanges
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ParkByte coin can now be bought for about $0.78 or 0.00006856 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. ParkByte has a market cap of $3.74 million and $63,841.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00035535 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.11 or 0.00962562 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011923 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004068 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00033095 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003156 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011785 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.