ParkByte (PKB) Achieves Market Capitalization of $3.96 Million
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 5th. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 17.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $3.96 million and approximately $78,225.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.83 or 0.00007210 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00037300 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.98 or 0.00961567 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011202 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003950 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00032233 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003020 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 293.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00036749 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.