Paragon Price Hits $0.23 on Major Exchanges (PRG)
Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Paragon has a market capitalization of $14.92 million and approximately $109,401.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Paragon has traded 21.3% lower against the dollar. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00002804 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $64.04 or 0.00781641 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002666 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00014550 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00044255 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00107187 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00190307 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.