Parachute (CURRENCY:PAR) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Parachute has a total market capitalization of $13.35 million and approximately $340,792.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Parachute coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0217 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Parachute has traded 19.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $43.84 or 0.00081007 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00005661 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00001511 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Parachute Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Parachute launched with the goal of giving people better access and integrations with their cryptocurrency. It has put DeFi tools inside one app that lives in the places where people chat. The PAR token is used throughout Parachute products to interact with DeFi applications. “
Parachute Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Parachute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Parachute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.