Pandacoin Price Tops $0.0003 (PND)
Pandacoin (CURRENCY:PND) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 22nd. One Pandacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. In the last seven days, Pandacoin has traded down 6.6% against the dollar. Pandacoin has a market cap of $8.47 million and approximately $14,106.00 worth of Pandacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00045026 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008729 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001228 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004088 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002302 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002068 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 15th, 2014. Pandacoin’s total supply is 32,514,916,898 coins. The official website for Pandacoin is digitalpandacoin.org. Pandacoin’s official Twitter account is @PandaCoinPND and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pandacoin
Pandacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BX Thailand and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Pandacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pandacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pandacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pandacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pandacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.