Pamp Network (CURRENCY:PAMP) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. During the last week, Pamp Network has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar. Pamp Network has a total market capitalization of $5,397.74 and $110.00 worth of Pamp Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pamp Network coin can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.54 or 0.00068660 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00020792 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $380.35 or 0.00677581 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.70 or 0.00088533 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.66 or 0.00038578 BTC.
About Pamp Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Pamp Network is a price-reactive cryptocurrency. When the token price appreciates, token holders receive staking rewards based on several factors including the percentage price increase, how long they have been holding for, and how many tokens they hold. Rewards are distributed on a daily basis. If the token price does not appreciate, no rewards are minted. Sellers who move their tokens around have their stakes reset, negating any bonus rewards they may receive when the token appreciates in value.In addition, PAMP is deflationary, meaning that all token transfers have between 1-3% of the transfer burned. “
Buying and Selling Pamp Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pamp Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pamp Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pamp Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pamp Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pamp Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.