Pall (PLL) Earns Media Impact Score of 0.18
News stories about Pall (NYSE:PLL) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Pall earned a media sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the industrial goods maker an impact score of 45.9127430786547 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Verizon (VZ) a Hold on Pallid Earnings Visibility (investorplace.com)
- Savvy Home Store Discounts Recliners While Giving Back to the American Cancer Society (prweb.com)
- LivelyAir Ltd: The World’s Cleanest Air in a Can Sold as an Energizer (prweb.com)
- Pallid Earnings Growth Limit Berkshire Hathaway Energy (BRK.B) Rating (investorplace.com)
- Pallid Earnings Momentum Hurt Charter Communications (CHTR) Rating (investorplace.com)
Shares of Pall (PLL) remained flat at $$127.11 during trading on Friday.
Pall Company Profile
Pall Corporation is a filtration, separation and purification company. The Company is a supplier of filtration, separation and purification technologies, principally made by the Company using its engineering capability and fluid management, filter media, and other fluid clarification and separations equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a variety of liquids and gases.
Receive News & Ratings for Pall Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pall Co. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.