PACcoin (PAC) Price Hits $0.0001
PACcoin (CURRENCY:PAC) traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. PACcoin has a total market cap of $250.34 million and approximately $689,682.00 worth of PACcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PACcoin has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar. One PACcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11,360.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,743.87 or 0.15467300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00042211 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.75 or 0.00476707 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038115 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00030404 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.18 or 0.01150290 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002985 BTC.
PACcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paccoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency to enable individuals to send money to each other directly without the need for banks. “
PACcoin Coin Trading
PACcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase PACcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PACcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PACcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PACcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PACcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.