Oxygen (CURRENCY:OXY) traded down 7.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. Oxygen has a market capitalization of $149.60 million and approximately $6.55 million worth of Oxygen was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Oxygen coin can now be purchased for $2.98 or 0.00005560 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Oxygen has traded down 11.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00011987 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00003497 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 60.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Oxygen Coin Profile
Oxygen Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxygen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxygen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oxygen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxygen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxygen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.