Ørsted A/S (OTCMKTS:DOGEF – Get Free Report) dropped 0.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $56.67 and last traded at $56.79. Approximately 3,663 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 197% from the average daily volume of 1,233 shares. The stock had previously closed at $56.91.
Ørsted A/S Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of $78.57 and a 200-day moving average of $85.28.
About Ørsted A/S
Ørsted A/S, together with its subsidiaries, develops, constructs, owns, and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, renewable hydrogen and green fuels facilities, and bioenergy plants. It operates through Offshore, Onshore, and Bioenergy & Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Ørsted A/S
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Ørsted A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ørsted A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.