Open Trading Network One Day Trading Volume Hits $1,476.00 (OTN)
Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. In the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. One Open Trading Network token can now be purchased for about $1.17 or 0.00017473 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. Open Trading Network has a total market cap of $2.37 million and approximately $1,476.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008645 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004172 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014873 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.53 or 0.00291169 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00153616 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009732 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $470.03 or 0.07006950 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Open Trading Network Token Profile
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Bit-Z, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Trading Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Open Trading Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.