OneLedger Reaches Market Cap of $1.21 Million (OLT)
OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded up 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. One OneLedger token can now be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Bilaxy, UEX and IDEX. In the last week, OneLedger has traded 21.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. OneLedger has a total market capitalization of $1.21 million and approximately $132,180.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $710.76 or 0.08857656 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 42.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041373 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011408 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
OneLedger Token Profile
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, LATOKEN, Hotbit, Kucoin, UEX, IDEX, BitForex and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.