Omni Price Reaches $27.39 on Exchanges (OMNI)
Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 23rd. Omni has a market capitalization of $15.36 million and approximately $118,316.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Omni has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. One Omni coin can now be purchased for $27.39 or 0.00327707 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.80 or 0.01886290 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004285 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004588 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005890 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016878 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00022092 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002370 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.