OmiseGO Achieves Market Capitalization of $1.83 Billion (OMG)
OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 3rd. During the last week, OmiseGO has traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. OmiseGO has a total market capitalization of $1.83 billion and $49.30 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OmiseGO token can now be bought for about $17.94 or 0.00156758 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Radar Relay, Coinnest and Bit-Z.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003651 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00024170 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00013230 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00031610 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007350 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 30.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000227 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Radar Relay, Upbit, Kucoin, Bittrex, ChaoEX, EtherDelta, Coinrail, Coinnest, OKEx, Coinbene, Gate.io, Bit-Z, HitBTC, BX Thailand, Bancor Network, Livecoin, BigONE, Mercatox, Cryptopia, AEX, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Binance, COSS, TDAX, Liqui, Cobinhood and Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.