Omicron (OMC) Price Tops $0.0783 on Top Exchanges
Omicron (CURRENCY:OMC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 28th. In the last week, Omicron has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Omicron coin can currently be purchased for $0.0783 or 0.00001190 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Omicron has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Omicron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.15 or 0.01504138 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002716 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002910 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00018130 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00002066 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00001611 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron will be a blockchain based asset, and a clone of Bitcoin. Minting through the wallet will yield 5%/annum, compounding on a daily basis. The clients that will be released on Sept 17 will have a fresh overhaul to the interface, and there will be future modifications to add simplicity to OMC-BTC address linkage and addtional add-ons. Fullstack developers will be paid and employed to implement said features. The main focus of Omicron is to provide a suitable and superior investment vehicle than dividend-issuing companies. With this in mind, there will be no brand new technical developments made for OMC. Modifications will be ported from other cryptocurrency clients to keep OMC top of the line. “
Omicron Coin Trading
Omicron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omicron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omicron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omicron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omicron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omicron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.