OMG Network (OMG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 20th. One OMG Network token can currently be bought for $0.65 or 0.00001725 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, OMG Network has traded up 3.5% against the dollar. OMG Network has a total market capitalization of $90.70 million and $20.19 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00055477 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00023969 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00012092 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00005233 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002023 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00004337 BTC.
OMG Network Token Profile
OMG Network (CRYPTO:OMG) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 23rd, 2017. OMG Network’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OMG Network’s official website is omg.network. OMG Network’s official Twitter account is @omgnetworkhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for OMG Network is https://reddit.com/r/omgnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling OMG Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.