OKCash Trading 3% Higher This Week (OK)
OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 13th. OKCash has a total market cap of $4.39 million and $23,148.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, OKCash has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0589 or 0.00000720 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00077720 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008442 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00202300 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011446 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007955 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006486 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00081199 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000077 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.