Oil States International (OIS) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Oil States International (NYSE: OIS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 3/1/2018 – Oil States International was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 2/21/2018 – Oil States International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $29.00.
- 2/17/2018 – Oil States International was given a new $22.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/16/2018 – Oil States International was given a new $30.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/15/2018 – Oil States International was downgraded by analysts at Evercore ISI to an “outperform” rating.
- 2/14/2018 – Oil States International was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d” rating to a “c-” rating.
- 2/6/2018 – Oil States International was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Oil States International, Inc. is a diversified oilfield services company. With locations around the world, Oil States is a leading manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and subsea pipelines, and a leading supplier of a broad range of services to the oil and gas industry, including production-related rental tools, work force accommodations and logistics, oil country tubular goods distribution and land drilling services. Oil States is organized in three business segments Offshore Products, Tubular Services and Well Site Services. “
- 1/12/2018 – Oil States International was upgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
Shares of Oil States International, Inc. (NYSE OIS) traded up $0.15 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $24.95. The stock had a trading volume of 416,121 shares, compared to its average volume of 988,247. The stock has a market cap of $1,488.37, a P/E ratio of -14.76 and a beta of 1.87. Oil States International, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $20.23 and a fifty-two week high of $35.35.
Oil States International (NYSE:OIS) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, February 14th. The oil and gas company reported ($0.18) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.23) by $0.05. The business had revenue of $183.70 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $175.66 million. Oil States International had a negative return on equity of 4.57% and a negative net margin of 12.65%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 8.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted ($0.20) EPS. equities research analysts forecast that Oil States International, Inc. will post -0.22 earnings per share for the current year.
Oil States International, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides specialty products and services to oil and natural gas related companies throughout the world. The Company operates as a technology-focused energy services company. The Company operates through two segments: Offshore Products and Well Site Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Oil States International Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oil States International Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.