Odyssey (OCN) Price Tops $0.0003 on Exchanges
Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. In the last week, Odyssey has traded down 10.5% against the dollar. One Odyssey token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bit-Z, Bittrex and Kucoin. Odyssey has a total market capitalization of $1.87 million and approximately $106,633.00 worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010948 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $158.62 or 0.01731070 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00169193 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00050700 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00110632 BTC.
Odyssey Token Profile
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, LBank, Bit-Z, Huobi, Bittrex, IDEX, HitBTC, Upbit, FCoin, Gate.io and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Odyssey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Odyssey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Odyssey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.