Obsidian Trading 12.8% Lower This Week (ODN)
Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 4th. One Obsidian coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00001862 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Obsidian has traded 12.8% lower against the dollar. Obsidian has a total market capitalization of $5.21 million and $71,235.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002585 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.60 or 0.00227914 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00153996 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001910 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003559 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.94 or 0.00248744 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00023890 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00013023 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00032406 BTC.
Obsidian Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Obsidian is a PoS cryptocurrency for popular use. It uses the more energy efficient SHA-512 hash algorithm to optimize for use on mobile devices and improved quantum computing resilience. ODN uses the proof-of-stake consensus strategy and pays a block reward of 20 ODN, which is equivalent to an interest rate of about 10%. In addition, Obsidian is the currency that powers to future Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger economy. The Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger allows for sending end-to-end encrypted messages, media, and files and is optimized for anonymity of communication and metadata protection/avoidance and does not require any user accounts, phone number or personal email address which could identify its users. The message transport will be accomplished by a decentralized network of special messaging masternodes that can be run by anyone by simply installing the respective software. Running messaging masternodes will be rewarded in Obsidian currency, so that messenger users and messenger masternode hosters form an economy which is independent from any company or country and maintained only by the open source community. Obsidian has an active Slack community in English with channels in русский and 中文, which welcomes traders, entrepreneurs, developers and everyone interested in science and innovation to share knowledge and learn. According to the White Paper, the current circulating supply is 24.4M. “
Buying and Selling Obsidian
Obsidian can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Obsidian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Obsidian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.