Nyancoin Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $69.00 (NYAN)
Nyancoin (CURRENCY:NYAN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. In the last week, Nyancoin has traded down 18.3% against the dollar. Nyancoin has a total market capitalization of $245,155.00 and approximately $69.00 worth of Nyancoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nyancoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 69.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006606 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 5th, 2014. Nyancoin’s total supply is 322,805,606 coins. Nyancoin’s official Twitter account is @Nyan_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nyancoin is www.nyancoin.info.
Nyancoin Coin Trading
Nyancoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyancoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nyancoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nyancoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nyancoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyancoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.