NuVista Energy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NUVSF – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 1.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $9.06 and last traded at $9.06. Approximately 2,522 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 78% from the average daily volume of 11,495 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.21.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, TD Securities boosted their target price on NuVista Energy from C$14.00 to C$14.50 in a research report on Thursday, August 10th.
NuVista Energy Trading Down 1.6 %
About NuVista Energy
NuVista Energy Ltd., an oil and natural gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas reserves in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. It primarily focuses on the condensate rich Montney formation in the Wapiti and Pipestone areas of the Alberta Deep Basin.
- Five stocks we like better than NuVista Energy
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is a SEC Filing?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for NuVista Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NuVista Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.