NuVista Energy Ltd. (TSE:NVA – Get Rating) Senior Officer Ross Lloyd Andreachuk sold 21,335 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of C$13.75, for a total transaction of C$293,356.25. Following the sale, the insider now owns 78,090 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$1,073,737.50.
Ross Lloyd Andreachuk also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 21st, Ross Lloyd Andreachuk sold 35,899 shares of NuVista Energy stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$13.00, for a total transaction of C$466,687.00.
- On Thursday, November 10th, Ross Lloyd Andreachuk sold 28,000 shares of NuVista Energy stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$13.40, for a total transaction of C$375,200.00.
NuVista Energy Trading Up 0.4 %
TSE NVA opened at C$13.56 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$12.37 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$11.54. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.56, a quick ratio of 0.78 and a current ratio of 0.90. NuVista Energy Ltd. has a one year low of C$5.83 and a one year high of C$14.67. The firm has a market cap of C$3.04 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.42.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
About NuVista Energy
NuVista Energy Ltd., an oil and natural gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas reserves in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. It primarily focuses on the condensate rich Montney formation in the Wapiti area of the Alberta Deep Basin. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for NuVista Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NuVista Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.