Nuls (NULS) Price Hits $2.57
Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 12.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 22nd. In the last seven days, Nuls has traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar. Nuls has a market cap of $102.69 million and approximately $10.31 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nuls token can now be purchased for about $2.57 or 0.00030516 BTC on exchanges including Coinbene, Binance, Bit-Z and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007554 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $65.68 or 0.00780619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015099 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011919 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00039476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00113931 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $13.92 or 0.00165408 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bit-Z, Binance, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Coinbene. It is not currently possible to buy Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.