Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Nucleus Vision has a market capitalization of $13.73 million and approximately $1.19 million worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded down 14% against the dollar. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00054246 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $341.56 or 0.00714567 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 37.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00030993 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00037456 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006226 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00057722 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,082.45 or 0.04356667 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nucleus Vision is an IoT-based, contactless identification system that empowers retailers to identify and better serve their customers. Nucleus Vision intends to bridge the gap between the online and offline retail world by leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. NCASH is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Nucleus Vision's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.