Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 4th. During the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded up 3.9% against the dollar. One Nucleus Vision coin can currently be bought for $0.0070 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges. Nucleus Vision has a total market cap of $50.23 million and $4.30 million worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.51 or 0.00085292 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00019541 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001834 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.36 or 0.00070348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $475.62 or 0.00872186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5,487.60 or 0.10063116 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.58 or 0.00101925 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.11 or 0.00044212 BTC.
About Nucleus Vision
According to CryptoCompare, “Nucleus Vision is an IoT-based, contactless identification system that empowers retailers to identify and better serve their customers. Nucleus Vision intends to bridge the gap between the online and offline retail world by leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. NCASH is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Nucleus Vision's ecosystem. “
Nucleus Vision Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.