Northland Power (OTCMKTS:NPIFF – Get Rating) was upgraded by equities research analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, Briefing.com reports.
Northland Power Stock Down 0.6 %
Shares of NPIFF stock opened at $21.68 on Wednesday. Northland Power has a 1-year low of $20.23 and a 1-year high of $36.03. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $23.99 and a 200-day simple moving average of $25.95.
About Northland Power
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Northland Power (NPIFF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Northland Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northland Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.