Northern Bear PLC (LON:NTBR – Get Free Report) rose 4.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as GBX 63 ($0.79) and last traded at GBX 62.50 ($0.78). Approximately 41,278 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 143% from the average daily volume of 16,972 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 60 ($0.75).
Northern Bear Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.17, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.92. The firm has a market cap of £11.71 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 694.44 and a beta of 0.54. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 54.92 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 54.05.
About Northern Bear
Northern Bear PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides building and support services to local authorities, housing associations, NHS trusts, universities, construction companies, and national house builders in Northern England and internationally. It operates through three segments: Roofing Activities, Materials Handling Activities, and Specialist Building Services Activities.
- Five stocks we like better than Northern Bear
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Bear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Bear and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.