NoLimitCoin Price Up 24.3% Over Last Week (NLC2)
NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 5th. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001236 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. NoLimitCoin has a total market cap of $29.25 million and $277,418.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded up 24.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.86 or 0.00294171 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003276 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00025141 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000103 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
Buying and Selling NoLimitCoin
NoLimitCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-CEX and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NoLimitCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.